The Wrist Splint is designed to provide comfortable compression while promoting greater dexterity. This splint is composed of breathable material that limits irritation to the patient's hand.
- Provides stabilization and compression to weak or injured wrists
- Ideal for sprains, strains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and after cast removal
- Removable palmar stay and medial/lateral stays provide maximum support
- Low contour at palmer crease allows for full finger dexterity
- Available in small, medium, large and extra-large for both right and left